Thursday, January 2, 2014

Come What May

One would think that with only 40+ days left in the United States before I leave, I would feel like my life was ending. With high school, extracurricular activities, and all my friends, I've led a privileged life here in these great American states. But instead of my life ending, it is more accurately a beginning. A beginning of something much more than myself. A beginning of dedicating my next 18 months to the teaching of Christ. On the days when I'm despairing over everything I am going to miss, I remind myself of the hope that is being brought to Honduras. A hope that could make it into a great nation, one that follows the teachings of God and shines the light leading others to Him. These next 18 months will be a whirlwind; but as long as He is in it, come what may.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! You are going to be doing Amazing things there! Keep up the optimism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was quite uplifting. Way to be optomistic! Keep your head up! Praying for a safe trip and that you take hold of every opportunity God puts before you with him in mind.

    ReplyDelete