Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Finals Week

In light of the...odd week I've had, I thought I would give a list of all the strange occurrences I've had this week. Enjoy!

1. Talked about knitting a cat.
2. Talked about knitting people.
3. Got tickled by a 7 foot tall classmate while trying to eat a taco.
4. Got into a staring contest with a teacher while taking a final.
5. Got licked by another male.
6. Almost choked to death on a Dorito.
7. Watched a redneck contest. (Who's truck can do the most donuts?!)
8. Stole a chair from my Chemistry teacher.
9. Found out my Chemistry teacher is an etch-a-sketch wizard.
10. Ate a Cheeto off the floor. (I was hungry)
11. Watched a classmate break dance in an Obama mask. (He was pretty good)
12. Laughed about large mouth bass being patriotic for 10 minutes.

Finals week is always interesting, that's for sure. But who knew my week could be so weird?! Then again, I am Nick Solheim, and crazy things are attracted to me! (Including people, meaning you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment